mandikaye

Mandi Kaye @ Never Too Fond of Books

Moon Spun - Marilee Brothers Reviewed at http://www.mandikayereads.com/archives/1150 (3/16/12)There comes a time where you just have to say enough is enough.Yes, I still enjoyed the story - but come on! Fairies now? It's as if Marilee Brothers is trying to cram every bit of supernatural she possibly can into this story. It's starting to get a little far-fetched - even for this paranormal supernatural lovin' gal.And third book, third guy. Really? What is with this cycle of endless boys being paraded by us? It's hinted at that Allie will end up with Junior again in the next book, but honestly I'm not really okay with that. He left, promising to come back, and instead became a television star in Mexico. All without ever picking up the damn phone. That's a kind of untrustworthiness that does not deserve a second chance.Allie should know better than that.I'm frustrated with the series at this point, but I will stick it out. There's one book left.