mandikaye

Mandi Kaye @ Never Too Fond of Books

Stolen  - Kelley Armstrong Reviewed at http://www.mandikayereads.com/archives/1532 (4/17/12)This is the book where we finally get to meet my two favorite characters- Paige and Savannah. Honestly, I had forgotten how young they were at the beginning! Suffice it to say, they were not my favorite characters in this book, though they will become so in the future.It’s fascinating to go back to the beginning and see everyone. In this book, Savannah was 12. In the most recent book, she was 21!In the first book, we were only introduced to werewolves. But in this book, we- and the werewolves- are introduced to the other supernatural races. There are witches, necromancers, shamans, and sorcerers. And probably a few others I forgot to mention. This is the book that really begins building this world that I love so much. This is the book that truly begins the series.The next books will be told from Paige’s perspective, and then others will take over. Armstrong does a truly amazing job of blending all of these characters together to tell a cohesive story that spans a decade.