mandikaye

Mandi Kaye @ Never Too Fond of Books

My Soul to Steal - Rachel Vincent Reviewed at http://www.mandikayereads.com/archives/1764I didn't think a book in this series could be more infuriating than the last one. I was wrong.Nash has begun to redeem himself. But I was so obsessed with hating Sabine that I almost didn't see it. That girl is a real piece of work. And yet, I understand her. I admire her for the strength and determination she has when it comes to getting what she wants. I don't have nearly the balls she does. But I hated her for how she treated Kaylee. There is no other word to describe her than bitch.Tod is getting close to crossing a line. It's becoming more and more evident that he has feelings for Kaylee (like I haven't seen that coming since the first book). And telling Kaylee to let Nash go was so self-serving that I'm not sure what I think about it. On the one hand, he made some very logical points (as did Sabine) about why Kaylee and Nash shouldn't be together.But dammit- LOVE IS NOT LOGICAL.Trying to use your head and think about love is just about one of the worst things you can do.And sure- I do think Tod and Kaylee could make a good couple; I just don't want them to because, despite his mistakes, I adore Nash. Plus, I'm not sure Kaylee would ever be able to see Tod that way.The most annoying thing about the book, however, is that I have a suspicion that I'm going to end up liking Sabine in future books.And I am not okay with that.