mandikaye

Mandi Kaye @ Never Too Fond of Books

Kat Fight - Dina Silver Reviewed at http://www.mandikayereads.com/archives/2371 (8/5/12)I love it when I read a self-published book that I adore. Kat Fight by Dina Silver is most definitely one of these. While I have managed to be way more unlucky in love than Kat, I see myself in her. She has a great sense of humor and has quite the tendency to make mountains out of mole hills. Yes, I really do that too.As Kat’s relationship with Ryan progressed, I found myself grinning with this ginormous goofy grin just because it was so dang cute! My heart would skip a beat or two when they shared a moment.And frankly – I know it’s weird to say this – the romance was realistic. Marc (the ex) was the ass who took her for granted. Ryan wasn’t perfect and there were definitely obstacles – enough that it almost cost Kat everything. It wasn’t a fairy-tale insta-love scenario. And for that, I love it!I’d love to just gush and gush about this one – but really – if you’re a fan of a good romance you will most definitely love this one.