mandikaye

Mandi Kaye @ Never Too Fond of Books

Twigs - Alison Ashley Formento If you like soap operas, you will love this book.Holy hell.Honestly, I should have been prepared for what I was getting into based on the publisher's blurb - but it was almost as bad (or good, if you like that kind of thing) as a tele-novella.Like whoa.THE DRAMA. OH MY GOD THE DRAMA.I'm 99% sure it is statistically impossible for one person to endure the level of sheer drama that Madeline "Twigs" Henry went through over the course of this book. If it wasn't so sad it would have been laughable!To recap... You will love this book if:-you ride the drama llama to work each day-someone has ever thrown hair dye at you-you too are stuck with an unfortunate nickname you're desperate to be rid of-you are vertically challenged and want to read about the lives of others just like yourselfOtherwise... you might want to skip this one.